I have been a teacher of flight for over 19 years, and a pilot for almost 40 years . My students will tell you that I am an experienced, caring, committed, and a motivated teacher who has a passion for sharing the joy of aviation.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Airplane, Instrument, Land, Single-Engine
- Commercial Pilot, ASEL/AMEL, Instrument
- UAS Pilot
- AGI (Advanced Ground Instructor)
- FAA Gold Seal Flight Instructor
- 1300+ hours of flight instruction given.
- 1800+ PIC Total Time
- FAAST Team Representative
- CAP Mission Check Pilot
- Flight Reviews
- Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Aircraft Familiarizations
- Certificates and Ratings (Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII)
- Aircraft Ferry
- NOTE: I am not currently offering Private Pilot training at this time.
- Please Note: Instruction will be given in student’s aircraft.
FEES and SCHEDULING
- Scheduling: My calendar is limited at this time, so please contact me at email@example.com or call 405-548-5420.
- Professional Fees: Please call for more information.
LET’S GO FLYING!